Ideas on the table:.
00:33 – Proposed constitutional amendment.
– Alan Page, Former Associate Justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court & Neel Kashkari, President and Chief Executive Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
30:35 – Early childhood and the opportunity gap.
– Doctor Geoffrey Nagle, Erikson Institute.
1:00:33 – Panel of superintendents.
– Superintendent Asten Osei, Saint Louis Park.
– Superintendent Theresa Battle, Burnsville-Eagan-Savage.
– Superintendent Deb Hiel, Fridley.
– Superintendent Steve Unowsky, Richfield.
1:32:15 – Student, family, and community relationship strategies.
– José Muñoz, Coalition for Community Schools.
– Jessica Davis, Teacher of the Year.
– Emily Crook, Saint Louis Park Equity Coach.
2:03:47 – Cost of closing the opportunity and achievement gaps, a case study.
– Superintendent Christine Osorio, North Saint Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale.
2:26:45 – Closing comments.
Runs 2 hours, 34 minutes.
* Connect with House Public Information Services: www.house.mn/hinfo/hinfo.asp
* Find Minnesota House of Representatives news and updates at Session Daily: www.house.mn/sessiondaily/
*Connect with the Minnesota House of Representatives: www.house.mn